Makk's Community Dota 2 invitational points Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Makk's Community Dota 2 invitational points Tournament

Post by Makkaralihis on Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:20 am

MAKK'S COMMUNITY INVITATIONAL

Greetings everyone. If you have joined my tournaments thus far, you will know about my points distribution tournaments. 
Well here we will start a new "season" starting this weekend, 30.9.2016 - 2.10.2016 

Basically how it works is that everyone is playing for points, and after each month of distributing the points among the players, we congratulate the top 5 players of the month with certain prizes and rank-ups on the Forums and Makk's server, if deemed necessary.

The results will be posted after every weekend on the sticky in this sub. We will play as many in-house games as we need to.

This weekend we're promoting Makk's community to attract old and new friends to join our community, so the first month will be an "invitational" for that very reason.
Even if users don't join their points will be counted and they have a claim on the prize! But if one such player gets a prize, he will be recommended to join, which he is of course welcome to decline.

RULES AND POINTS:

- All games will be played in Captain's Draft according to Makk's server's traditions

- Rage-quitting or leaving without notice will result in minus point. Also, giving up a game or typing "GG" before the entire team agrees is a definite NO-NO 
  Preferably all games would end when the ancient falls.

- If a player crashes, he has 10 minutes to reconnect at maximum, after which the game at hand will be resumed, unless everyone agrees to keep the game paused.

- Friendly banter and jokes are completely fine, But when playing, remember that everyone is a different player. We all want to win and try hard in this tournament     but flaming affects many people differently, so take your teammates into account before playing, Thank you!

- All teams are randomed with Makk's desktop randomizer software. This includes a random number chosen for a player, a random number for the team and the         picking order. I can elaborate more about this when asked, it's simpler to understand when explained by speaking.

- All teams choose a Captain before playing and he/she will draft for the team and be in charge of the strategy.

Point distribution:

Killing the courier - ½ point

Score Rampage - 1 point

Win 3 games in a row - 1 point

Winning a game - 2 points for everyone on the team

Dewarding a ward - ½ point (for the player placing the sentry ward. If someone else kills the ward, you still get the point).

Smoke-Gank into a teamwipe - 1 point for everyone on the team

Teamwipe 5-0 (without losing a single player) - 1 point for everyone on the team

MVP of the game (voted by enemy team) - 1 point

MVP of the night (voted by all players) - 2 points

Killing roshan 3 times in a game, securing 3 aegises + cheese - ½ point to everyone on the team

NOW GO OUT AND INVITE ALL COMPETITIVE-MINDED PLAYERS TO THIS INVITATIONAL, EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

- Makk out!
Makkaralihis
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Makk's Community Dota 2 invitational points Tournament

Post by Chr0me on Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:38 pm

where i can find my score:D

Chr0me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makkaralihis on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:32 am

Chr0me wrote:where i can find my score:D

It was generally agreed upon during the last tournament that no points are to be gotten in that tournament.

However, the next time we'll get more players and the points will be implemented!
Makkaralihis
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top