Are you a poor student who can not afford a super fancy steak everyday? But are you sick, tired and fat to eat macaroni and cheese? Worry no more! Naali's here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are you a poor student who can not afford a super fancy steak everyday? But are you sick, tired and fat to eat macaroni and cheese? Worry no more! Naali's here!

Post by Naali on Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:39 pm

I consider myself a pretty good cook for a student. I can make no fancy stuff but I can make very versatile and good food. And more importantly, I can make cheap food since I'm a student who's picky about boring food! If there's interest I could start focusing a bit in some cooking advice etc.
Thoughts?

Naali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you a poor student who can not afford a super fancy steak everyday? But are you sick, tired and fat to eat macaroni and cheese? Worry no more! Naali's here!

Post by Eldonko on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:09 pm

Making Toast in an Oven

1.Put the slices of bread flat on the oven rack. The best way to evenly toast bread is in a convection oven or toaster oven. ...
2.Use tongs to flip the bread over half-way through the toasting. ...
3.Remove the toast from the oven.

Eldonko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you a poor student who can not afford a super fancy steak everyday? But are you sick, tired and fat to eat macaroni and cheese? Worry no more! Naali's here!

Post by Naali on Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:26 pm

I love me some good Fiinish cale-mess. Just boil some cale for a while, let the soaking water drop, add minced meat and cream. Into the oven for a while. You eat that shit for a week for like 5 euros!

Naali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldonko on Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:22 pm

Part 2 - Beans on toast.

1.Warm beans in the microwave for 2 mins.
2.Place toast on plate.
3.Pour on beans.
4.Add salt and pepper to taste.

Eldonko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naali on Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:21 pm

Also, ez apetizer for fancy mac'n'cheese dinner:
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C
2. Cut pieces of bread in thin slices
3. Put some olive oil on those bad boys!
4. Stick in the oven until crispy and caramel brown.
5. Dip in hummus if wanted.

Additionally, leave out the olive oil and you can dip it in Nutella! Be ready to fat up!

Naali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top